WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- Current production time is 1-2 business days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated on our shop announcement (top of homepage).
- Expedited shipping will not speed up production time, it will only allow the item to arrive faster once USPS has received it.
- Transit delays tend to increase during holiday rush seasons, especially Christmas. Please be sure to check our shop announcement (top of homepage) during the busy seasons for shipping updates.
- A tracking number will be sent to you immediately upon shipping - this tracking number will give you an exact date in which your item(s) will arrive. If you do not receive an e-mail notification with tracking info, please let us know and we will send it to you.
- If you need your item by a certain date, please let us know before you make your purchase so that we can try to accommodate your request.
DELIVERY ISSUES, NOW WHAT?
- If your package is lost, stolen or undelivered, please contact USPS for further instruction. If your package is damaged upon arrival, please contact us with a picture of the damaged product and we will send a replacement out to you.
IS THE WEATHER TOO WARM/COLD TO SHIP?
- Warm weather can sometimes cause the surface of your candle to "sweat" in transit but will dry out when brought into sustainable temperatures. With cold weather, the surface of the wax can crack but will go back to normal once you start burning your candle. We prefer to ship your candle to a P.O. box or a mailbox where you can immediately retrieve your package and bring it inside under sustainable temperatures. Please know that melting is a rare occurrence and we always package our products in the best way possible to withstand the elements.